GED PREP CENTRE : Toronto’s Popular GED Classes
Are Now Available Across Ontario for Study at Home !
What You Get:
- Canadian Textbook with lessons, tests, and sample exams.
- Videos of all Math Lessons, Language Arts Essay writing and Powerpoint Grammar presentation.
- Hard copies of each video lesson, so you can work along with the teacher.
- Final review sample test type questions on video from each topic in math as a final review before exam – with hard copies.
- Powerpoint Copy Language Arts ( Writing) Lesson, including grammar and the essay.
- Schedule for how to prepare for Social Studies, Science, and Language Arts (Reading) Tests.
- Our popular Plan-of-Action: Our weekly plan of assignments from your text, to help work through the course in a scheduled, systematic manner. If you follow the plan, you will finish the course in 8 weeks ( or faster if you have more time ).
- A Final Plan-of-Action Checklist to review before you write your final GED Tests.
- Access to our classroom teachers by phone or email. If you have a problem with the material, we will help !
- Complete your GED Preparation in an organized, systematic program.
- The GED Classroom and Home Study Course is complied by Ontario Certified Teachers for all of Canada.The course prepares you to write the GED High School Diploma Tests in any province of Canada where the GED Program is available.
Cost: The Complete Home Study Course $ 260 – How it Works
Contact Information :
Click for information/registration or Phone 647-549-7911 or HOME